Everything that happens, happens for a good
reason. Things happen the way they need to happen, so that other things
can take place. You may not know the reason now, but in time to come, it
will unfold and you will understand why things had to happen the way it
had to.
How this quote still rings so true. Today happened for a reason, well the things that happened today happened for a reason. The article that I read on the train to work, (there are really a lot of articles that I want to share but this particular one really means a lot, http://elitedaily.com/dating/hardest-goodbyes-dont-happen/1032805/), the random episode of how I met your mother that I recorded last night and lastly the photo. All these made me realised that its really time to let go already, even despite multiple occasions that I thought I already did. I guess deep down inside, I was kinda waiting for after my birthday to pass or maybe when the day I finally leave the bank so that I will be able to fully close this chapter. But alas, today happened to let me know maybe I shouldn't hold on to that tiny glimpse of hope at all anymore. Let the days leading up to the rest of my life be happy and positive.
Goodbye.