Just a normal and simple blog
Wednesday, April 29, 2015 11:04 PM;
And again, this month has been full of ups and downs. Though the ups are not really up high and the lows have been really low since the start of this year. My mind and heart have been wavering so much and I really wish they can stay at a constant positive level. Read through many articles on a website that people around the world share of their personal experiences and being able to really relate to many of them probably help me cope through this difficult time. The articles really help me understand why certain things happen and see things in many different points of view. Trying to following most of the advices given and hopefully things will be like what they say.

Remember the crossroad that I said I will reach at the end of May? Well it actually came earlier in the middle of this month which caught me by surprise. After putting in much thoughts and considerations I guess I decided to continue staying with the bank with my contract extension. How long more exactly will I stay is the main question though. While its officially only till end of November, I kinda have a few rough timelines in my head. We shall see where will the end be, or if there will be an end anytime soon. But for now, I'll keep continue doing and learning as much as I can cause I know it will pay off in the future.

Next month has always been the most special month for me and it'll be an interesting month to see what will unfold. Not really pinning any hopes or expecting much right now but hey who knows what will happen right. Everything that happens, happens for a reason. Look forward, the best days are yet to come.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.