Just a normal and simple blog
Saturday, March 14, 2015 11:58 PM;
I guess some things can never change. So much have happened and so much feelings were felt since then.

Let me start with a definite happy news first. I finally got my results for the compliance certificate that I completed during December last year, and I passed. I was pretty worried at first cause I know the number of failures were higher compared to the first cohort, and I didn't managed to complete all the questions during the exam. Its a big sigh of relief when I saw my results and though I was 3 marks short of a merit, I am still really very happy that I managed to pass. It really was a big gamble for me to take up this almost seven thousand dollars course if I failed, while still not having any job yet then, not even sure if I will like the route I was going to take and when I finally got a job having to juggle studies and work at the same time. But anyways what matters the most now is that I have a IBM level 1 qualification in ICA advanced certification in Governance, Risk and Compliance.

In the previous post I mentioned that I will reach a crossroad in January, and the crossroad was if I will still stay in Westpac after my contact ends. Fast forward more than a month later I am now still in Westpac but with a new contract, in a different team, doing compliance related stuff which I have been wanting to since the start. It sounds like I should be really happy when I finally got this chance, and I have to say I am. But the first month was really really terrible with the new environment, the steep learning curve, the work load and something else that got me really stressed up. There were a few points in time when I was really close to just giving up and quit. But after talking to my parents, friends and colleagues things turned better and I am glad to say that I'm coping so much better now, albeit working till about 8 almost everyday. I will reach another crossroad at the end of May and this time it will really be a big decision for me. Let's see what will be the reason for everything to happen this time round.

And now for the thing that really strung my heart hard during this period. I fell in love, with someone who I didn't thought I will be able to. There are so many details which I can't say but everything that happened till now, made me realised that maybe there is a reason why I have always been single. Its really me and not them. While I still have my own goals that I hope to achieve for my love life, I guess right now my focus will be on my parents, work, friends and of course god.

There are always so many things and feelings that happen between when I end a post till I write a new one. I wonder, what will happen until the next time I write..

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.