So it hasn't been an easy time for me since then. But I guess that time can always heal all wounds, just as it has proven all along for me. While the journey of recovery is a really tough one, I'm better now, or at least I think so. Excising regularly, focusing on getting my abs back and thinking of some career decisions which will affect the rest of my life. I guess I'm at the stage of my life where the first step I take will kinda determine where do I go from here. Hopefully whatever decisions I make will lead me to a good place.
Today is also my university graduation/convocation day. Honestly, it wasn't a day that I'm really looking forward to and kinda dreading it also. Partially cause it really signifies the end of uni for me. So fast its been one and a half years since I first stepped back into school. Still remember how eager I was looking forward to starting a new chapter of life and writing a post to myself in advance, 22nd Dec 2012 and 9th Jan 2013 post. Thinking back this one and a half years there were really tough times and there were really fun times too. Making so many friends be it in orientation, project group mates, seniors/juniors or councillors. If I can go back in time and do something differently will I? Of course I will, as always. Nothing major but I guess it will be interesting to see how things would have turn out differently. Who knows what could have ended up now.
And coincidentally on this day as my journey of degree studies end, another journey of studies sort of began. I enrolled with International Compliance Association to take a certificate in governance, risk and compliance and I just received my timetable. Its something that I want to pursue for now so let's see where does this route takes me to.