Just a normal and simple blog
Saturday, July 5, 2014 9:55 AM;
And things did changed, for both better and for the worst.

C. The feelings started off not so right, at least from my point of view but I couldn't care much and just went for it. Things went well and we had a really great time together, though it wasn't official. It was a really sweet short 1 month plus and then came last night, where things came to an end. Things still couldn't work out even after I already did all that I can, putting 101% effort and said everything I can. At least at the end of the day I have no regrets cause I know that I already gave my all to make things work.

But amidst of this really heartbreaking conclusion, I'm really fortunate and glad that my parents and close friends are there for me. Especially my parents, trying to cheer me up as much as they can. Last night I felt a really indescribable feeling when we all hugged together and I really thank God that at least I still have them. I thought to myself that it doesn't matter even if I have a relationship but I don't have them. They truly mean the world to me.


Everything that happens, happens for a reason. I guess this happened to let me have a taste of how sweet a relationship can be and most importantly remind me again that my parents are always there for me, for both better and for the worst.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.