Just a normal and simple blog
Monday, June 30, 2014 11:33 PM;
And so, much has happened again within this short span of time.

Phase 2 of collaboration was finally over at the start of the month. Its kinda funny how I kept changing my feelings back and forth if it was a good idea to do phase 2. But at the end of the day I was really glad that we did. There was a moment that touched me the most, when at the end of the event a few kids asked me if we are coming back to play with them again. It shows me that they really enjoyed themselves and how a simple joy can come from the simplest thing, even when I was worried the kids would find our event lame or boring. It was a really good end to planning events for me ever since I started out in Primers since poly till now Student Council in uni.

The week after that was council annual general meeting where I gave my graduating speech. It was a short but simple speech for me and I like the way I put it across. Haha

Then came last weekend's orientation camp. Went to help up for what might be the last council event for me as orientation game master, a break from the previous conservatively two times of orientation group leader. Different feelings, different thoughts but it doesn't matter anymore. And with that, it really marks the end of my council journey. Council has been a big part of my life in uni and I can't say how much fun it brought me. So just want to say thank you, SIM-RMIT Student Council!

And now where do I go from here is a big question mark. Unofficially, I'm already a graduate and sadly this is where the real world begins. So many uncertainties, so many opportunities. I don't know what to expect in the near future, be it for my career or other stuffs but I really hope everything will be good.


I really got a lot of other stuffs to write but I shall just keep it to myself for now. Who knows the next time I write, things will change again.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.