Hey there. Its been awhile since I wrote. Since I have quite a few thoughts in my head to talk about and time on my hands I shall write them down. I can't emphasis how much things have changed over the period of the last post and now.
Revision period had been quite alright. While I didn't "waste" a lot of time like during the previous semester and started revision much earlier this time instead, I also had a few laughs at the same time with new friends I got to really know during this semester. And with possibly the last ever exam that I might ever take came and passed just like that, I didn't really felt much due to the hecticness of the next few days and the overseas trip. Next to come will be graduation/convocation ceremony already. Really bittersweet feelings when that time comes I guess.
A. While the April fool's "joke" didn't turn for the better and it somehow kinda got me to where I am now, which might be better? I can't help but to wonder if things weren't meant to be at all. Its really funny how things started so well, took for a turn all of a sudden, slowly working on it to when it was finally getting better then ever and I thought things might finally work out, I somehow caused it to fall again and probably now harder to get it back to where it was. But I told myself that this really means a lot to me and I will want to keep it going as long as I can. After so many cases of looking back and kinda regretting why I didn't managed to end things in a better way. I don't know what to expect but we shall see how will everything turn out to be.
C. Maybe its better for it to be another story for another time.
Time really flies. But if you can, just stop during the mist of the hectic everyday life and look back in time. I find it really amazing/amusing how some people who were once so important in your life or that you were close with, can now be just an afterthought or simply an old memory. I always want to recreate that warm feeling of the best times I had with them but sadly the best moments in life always come unplanned and unexpected.
I know social media helps in keeping in contact with all the friends and people you meet but I always feel that those who want to know what you been busy with will take the initiative to contact you. I believe in that, those who wants to be in your life will find a way somehow to continue staying in your life.