And so the most hectic period of my uni life has passed. 2 of the 4 group assignments almost killed me but I'm really glad I have great group mates to cover me when I was juggling with so many things at the same time. Planned a charity drive which I would say its kinda big scale working with so many parties together. It truly brings out the meaning of the team we are in, collaboration. While this event is over already, there's still phase 2. Having a little mixed feelings for now but we shall see how it will turn out at the end of the day. It's gonna be another ride again.
As for the other matter, despite things going downhill and uphill from one moment to the next, I guess things are still better overall compared to a month ago. Though I can't help but to ponder over everything that has happened. Hopefully things will get even better again soon, and stay that way for as long as possible.
As of now its gonna be the last hurrah for my studies preparing for the exams before all the enjoyment I've been thinking about. Bittersweet feelings as I can't wait for that time to come yet not wanting it to come at the same time.
But hey look forward, cause the best days are yet to come!