Just a normal and simple blog
Tuesday, February 25, 2014 11:54 PM;
Hello, this personal space of mine. It has been almost 2 months since the last entry and things are constantly changing, as always. Shall take some time out to recap how has life been so far even in the mist of all the busyness.

The year started off really really well, didn't expected it to but it did. Can't remember when was the last time it has been such a good saturday out. After that was my last week of internship at ABN Amro and though it was a really short 9 weeks it has definitely been a great experience for me. I don't know if I'll go back working there again but if it happens, it'll happen. Never say never.

Its back to school again and straight off the bat there were a thousand and one things to do already. This last semester is shaping up to be the toughest semester with 4 major group projects that are really hard plus being the IC of collaboration team. Never thought I would take up an IC role again ever after so long, after Primers. And while the planning is already underway with some challenges faced, I'm really looking forward to what we will be doing because its for a great cause.

Its gonna get much much busier as March comes around really soon. A blink of an eye and its already approaching the halfway mark for the last semester and the last ever studying I'll be doing, for now. While I'm trying my best to work hard, I think I'm doing a better job at playing hard. But hey, its the last chance to be a student already isn't it so I'm trying my best to enjoy every second of it.

Anyways there's another reason why I wanted to write this entry today. Today is grandma's 1 year death anniversary so I thought its a good time to appreciate all that has happened since the last entry. Took time out to visit her over the year and there were times when I suddenly had the feeling of visiting her so drove down on my own. She still looks the same in that photo as when she's alive whenever I talk to her. I don't know if its cause of last year but sometimes I have this really strong surge of feeling overwhelming me. Stop, breathe out, and appreciate every small little thing there is, that's what I have been always doing all these while and will be continuing doing so for as long as I can.

Take care and till then, the next entry.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.