Just a normal and simple blog
Thursday, November 21, 2013 11:01 PM;
And so, it has been awhile since I wrote something substantial. October has been a busy period with preparation for the exams (or at least half of the time it was), and the actual papers which stretched a little too far for my liking. While I don't want to go into details how all the studying and papers were both good and bad for me, I'm just glad I'm finally finished with them when everyone else are all done with theirs so much earlier then mine.

After a short weekend rest (which was still enjoyable with all that has happened) I started work officially as an intern at ABN AMRO. Its kinda tough for me to transit from a student mentality to a working mentality so quickly and it didn't dawn on me how I should make full use of the chance and try learn as much as possible until a friend mentioned it. Though I still am a little bumped about how I'm going to spend my last ever school holiday working and how it took a bit of getting used to wearing formal for 4/5 of the week, I know that its necessary to prep myself for the future. Work has been alright so far with many things to learn, colleagues and the working environment has been really good. Its been a pleasant surprise and I'm sure things will get even better as time passes.

Its also because of work that I've been spending plenty of time meeting up with friends almost every day after I knock off. I suddenly realised how extremely appreciative I am of the time spent with friends as the older I get. Mushy as it sounds, most of the time I will text them after the day to let them know how great my day was and how I enjoyed myself. I just love that warm fuzzy feeling I'll always have when I do that.


No matter how things might seem not so good for me at the beginning or doesn't go the way I want it to be, somehow it will turn out to be better for me that way down the road. So I'm sure this, and the so many cases before it, will all lead to that one beautiful thing at the end of the day.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.