Just a normal and simple blog
Tuesday, August 20, 2013 11:58 PM;
And so event 01 'Last of Us' has finally come to an end. Even though as usual the event had some hiccups here and there but overall its still a success with all the feedback we got. I'm glad we went through with the idea even when its so much tougher and we could have a settled with a easier way out but the feeling now of successfully running an event of this nature and scale is so much satisfying.

I always have this surreal feeling after an event is over, especially after spending so much time together. From not being familiar with each other or even not knowing some of us at all, we became so much closer with all the meetings, discussions, dinners/late night suppers and nonsensical "heart to heart" talks we have every now and then. Fate really works in mysterious ways. Thinking back, I would have never thought the people I met at different council events will be in the same planning team in the end and we would have so much fun together. I was telling one of them that even if this will be my first and last planning team in council I'm also glad cause its such a beautiful start and such a good experience that I don't mind ending off with. But hey, we never know what the future might bring so I guess the best days are yet to come.



 




I'm really enjoying the surprises life have for me with all that has happened. This, planning team for event 01 is one of the best things in recent memory. And there were also some smaller things that happened which were kinda unexpected, but they were still pleasant surprises at the end of the day. Here's to more to come!

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.