Just a normal and simple blog
Monday, July 29, 2013 8:34 PM;
I had so much thoughts since the last time I wrote and I keep penning them down as drafts all these while, but somehow I didn't felt like publishing them out or even wanting to write this entry at all.

The holiday has been quite mixed feelings for me. It was real boring at the start but when it was nearing the orientation camp things got quite busy. I don't know if I made the right choice of giving up to be in the planning team committee for the camp to be a OGL since the last time I was a GL for a orientation camp was 4 years ago and I know I'm not a person that can be really high and all during camps. But like I always keep at the back of my mind is that everything happens for a reason, (and this might be the reason) since after the camp I was asked to be in the planning team for event 01. Its been 3 years since my last planning of event for Primers so was really curious to know how will it be like in a new environment. Countless meetings had already began and its really different from how things used to work in Primers. The planning process was much tedious and there's a lot of preparation to do but the team has been great fun to be with so it makes all the hard work enjoyable. I'm really excited to see how this event will turn out at the end of the day.

Anyways school has started again and its the second week of visiting lectures for the new semester. To sum up the previous semester it has been really hectic for me, maybe not used to being back in school after such a long break. I can still remember all the assignments being due around the same time, coping with grandma's death and having trouble writing that stupid OT essay at the same time which ironically I scored the highest among all my reports (though its still a miserable pass) and the exams straight after that. I'm more familiar with how school works now and I'm hoping this semester will be a better one in terms of academic wise and balancing with council stuffs since I'm slightly more involved now, which somehow kinda feels a little like how it was like back in Primers.

Even though I'm dreading the thought about how its going to be the same cycle all over again when the projects, test, and exams all start coming together and how fast this semester is going to pass again which means faster to graduation. Deep inside I'm wondering what's gonna happen also in this time frame and if something unexpected (in a good way) will turn out, since life is always full of surprises. 

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.