Just a normal and simple blog
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 11:58 PM;
A friend once told me something that I didn't thought much about it, until a few months ago when I stumbled upon it in another way and realised how true it is. The thing this friend told me was that, happiness is a choice.

There's a cliche saying that we all can choose to live happily or wallow in self pity all the time. Somehow I guess all these while I've been doing the latter unknowingly. We were celebrating a friend's birthday sometime back when during the dinner we were having some beer and I kept saying that I just want to be happy. No I wasn't drunk, but I guess the alcohol just made me say out my inner feelings after so many things that happened. A friend once told me that I'm very easy to please, small little simple things and I can be satisfied already. Which is true cause the thing I always wanted the most all along as simple as it sounds, is just to be happy.

I know happiness is a choice that ultimately only we can make for ourselves. But I really hope it can be a choice that comes naturally and that I can make with ease. As for my birthday, I made a wish. What is that wish, I won't say it out cause if I did it won't come true already isn't it?


Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.