Just a normal and simple blog
Tuesday, April 2, 2013 12:05 AM;
After what it seems like the lowest point for me, I thought that things can only go up from there. And I was so eagerly looking forward to it. However while things didn't got worst, it didn't turn much better also. I didn't get to do all the things I wanted to do, be as happy as I wanted to be. A thought came into my head of dropping everything and just leave to wander abroad for a few years, probably go help out in third world countries and who knows, maybe not wanting to come back. Its kinda depressing, but at the same time I try to constantly remind myself of a saying I ended last year with.

Everything that happens, happens for a good reason. Things happen the way they need to happen, so that other things can take place. You may not know the reason now, but in time to come, it will unfold and you will understand why things had to happen the way it had to.

Just when I was catching a breather after all the projects are completed, I have to start preparing for the exams already. To think that I was so bored last year that I wanted school to just start right away but things are so hectic now that I rather school didn't started at all. Preparation for exams are really tough, with so many things to memorise and so many readings to read. Or maybe its cause I haven't studied for so long already and I'm so used to leading a carefree life. But I told myself at the beginning of the year to work real hard, which hopefully I'll be able to. I guess its time to chuck all my emotions one side, not bother about anything else at all and just concentrate fully on studies for now, especially during these trying times.

Anyways to those that still comes here, thank you. Though it will be nice to know who you are but I think I'll feel weird also if I know who exactly still reads all the things I write here. Its nice to know that there's people out there who still cares but yet not knowing who they are.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.