Just a normal and simple blog
Sunday, March 3, 2013 1:03 AM;
Goodbye

The past week has been extremely hard for me. With so much stress on an essay that everyone have such a hard time trying to even get started at all and deadline just looming ahead, things got even worst when a really really unfortunate news came. Grandma had passed away on Monday morning. And even though we all pretty much knew it was a matter of time when she got admitted to the hospital days before, we thought that she might be able to last a few days more. That night before she left, I was still wondering if I should go and see her, but ultimately thought that the essay was more urgent. I wanted to spend more time with her after the deadline but sadly, I won't have the chance to do that already anymore. My heart dropped when I saw the text from Dad the next morning. Grandma really dotes on me a lot when I was a small kid, often buying me sweets and things to eat even when Mum didn't allow at all cause I was a easily sick child. She would also call me many times a day, till a certain point like almost every 5 minutes, until it was too much already and everyone was kinda upset over it. But I know she just wanted to listen to my voice. People often have many regrets of the things they never get to do until it becomes too late, and its no exception for me. I really regretted not talking much to Grandma the last time I visited her, still having that stupid essay on my mind.

The next 3 days was filled with extremely sadness and tiredness. The first day was the worst for me, seeing her in the coffin, lying there and when they put the lid on the coffin, I simply couldn't take it at all. I don't know if its the combination of Grandma's death plus the pressure I feel from school that made me unable to control my emotions at all. It was the worst feeling I felt ever and one of the lowest point in my life.

I managed to submit one of the essay but have yet to complete the harder one even till now. Applied for extension of the deadline but if it doesn't get through then I'm pretty much dead meat. There are many times that I feel like just giving up but I know that it isn't the solution.Try and keep thinking about all the happy thoughts that I can these few days to make myself feel better. I really can't wait for after when I settled the last essay and the group and individual report next week cause I have so many things lined up already. Hopefully everything will only gets better from here on.

Hello whatever that's going to happen in the future.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.