And it lead us to the same ending as usual, nothing.
I guess somehow I kinda affected the future with what happened in the past again. I really thought maybe for once things finally might be going in the right direction and though I always never manage to do it, I will be able to wait patiently and see if things are really meant to be. But no, everything had to end and it ended even faster then the previous.
Something happened last night and I won't lie and say I wasn't affected at all. I was up all night with millions of thoughts going through my head at the same time that I felt it almost explode. I don't know if its the lack of sleep or the usual crazy me that made me suddenly decide to text all my deep felt thoughts at 3am. I wonder if I did the right thing but its too late for any kind of regrets already. Life's unpredictable and we'll never know what will happen the next moment so I just want to say out everything while I can.
I didn't expect myself to feel this way, all over again. And I'm really upset at myself for the umpteen time. I do really hope that it will be like this for the last time. Cause I don't know if I'll be able to take it anymore already.
But for now I guess this is it.