Just a normal and simple blog
Saturday, September 8, 2012 6:40 PM;
Its been a long time coming. Though yesterday was the day I collected my IC, today is the actual day that I ord. I met up with quite a few old friends some weeks back, including my bmt section mates which surprisingly organised a gathering. As usual we were talking how we went through army life as recruits and cadets after that. I realised time really flies and I've already come to the end of my national service. I still remember the days before I was bout to enlist, having so many thoughts in my head. Whether I would be able to adapt to military life, if I'll change after going in and most importantly, relationships with the people I had then. In the end I was able to adapt, learned and grew a lot through this time and while I managed to maintain or even strengthen some friendships, I did somehow lost one or two. But I also gain I guess I can safely say some new good friends too who gone through quite a bit together. 

Thinking back I really enjoyed my time and don't find it a waste of 1 year and 10 months. I was driving out of camp after staying in a few days for ops some time back and I realised I will really miss the times I had. I kinda understand why people always can't wait to ord but for me I simply like the army life I had cause its sort of carefree with easy money? I guess maybe I'm just lucky cause of my vocation I don't have to go out in the jungle or overseas exercises for long periods of time like most of the rest. And that I work in shift system which allows me to be out during weekdays when everyone is in camp/school/work, which I felt was the best feeling. And now that my NS journey's over though I'm a little missing it already, I'm looking forward to what's in store for me in the near future.

I think I feel kinda confuse most of the time about what I want. Just when I thought I gave up hope on certain things, I'll go back hoping something will happen again.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.