Just a normal and simple blog
Saturday, July 21, 2012 12:02 AM;
Its been a month since Dad left for london. To be honest I didn't really want him to go at the start, what's more it was a sudden decision he have to leave. But a friend told me that since he really wants to go and if it makes him happy then I shouldn't stop him. We kinda miss him, especially Mum though we do skype, msn and email each other often. Its just different with him not at home. And since he's away, the responsibility of the whole household kinda falls onto me. I've been doing most of the housework all these while and I even cooked my own meal once, which I definitely want to try again soon. Its been tiring but satisfying at the same time cause now I know I can be a house husband in the future if I need to.

Anyways things had came to an end. I was kinda expecting it but just didn't thought that it will be so fast so soon. Well, now that's over it might be a good thing. I manged to say everything that I wanted to say since the beginning. I was reliving everything in my mind once again, feeling all the happiness and sadness at the same time. But I guess its time to move on again. Time for me to keep all the memories behind again.

Somehow I still believe someplace somewhere there's someone waiting for me to appear in her life just like how I'm waiting for her to appear in mine.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.