Just a normal and simple blog
Friday, June 1, 2012 1:46 PM;
Hi

Its been a few months since the last time I wrote. In this short span of time there were good and bad things that happened, but I shall skip them. My birthday was over just recently and I guess I have grown in my thinking again. The past week has been a week of realisation for me, having good talks with some friends and clearing things up. Now that I managed to get rid most of the stuffs that's in my head/heart for awhile already, I feel somewhat at ease with myself.

Anyways I'm in the mist of something now which I was never in before. It started quite abruptly and I know that it might not last for really long. But I guess I don't want to be too bothered bout it and just enjoy while it last. I just hope that when it ends, it'll end in a good note.

Whereas for all the other previous endings, I'm just thankful for all the memories I had with the people I shared with. I don't know if I should or will carry these memories I have with me past this point now but I will still like to think back every now and then. And when I do I will want to think of them positively and not affect the future with what happened in the past.

I shall end here for now. I don't know when will be the next time I'll write again but until then, I hope I stay as the changed man I am now.

Bye

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.