Just a normal and simple blog
Wednesday, February 29, 2012 9:02 PM;
Dear blog,
I give up.

I was really hoping to find some console and support that day actually, but I was hurt again and by the same reason. I got a thousand and one things to say but after so long I got no mood and I'm really tired of everything already. The only good thing that came up from the recent events is that I learn valuable lessons and my thinking has matured even more now.

Anyways this might be the last few entries I'll be writing in the near future. One of the main reasons I've been writing all this while has disappoint me so I see no point in carry on writing. Might be a good thing after all since I shall use this hiatus to keep myself busy, working towards my new goals and maybe start learning to cook which I wanted to do after I turn 21.

I'll write again when I achieved something, or when the feel is right again.

Goodbye, for now.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.