Just a normal and simple blog
Saturday, January 28, 2012 11:17 PM;
Dear blog,

Just the other day I went up the skypark on marina bay again. However this time the feeling was so different, not only cause I went up in the day this time round but also the situation I'm in and the company I'm with. Walking around the observation deck was a bitter sweet moment. Standing at that exact spot where we took a photo together on my birthday, looking down at marina barrage and remembering everything which happened that recent faithful night. The feeling sucks, it really do. I don't know if its a good thing or not but I just hate how every small little thing can means the world to me.

On another note, went back Primers for reunion dinner after a year plus of absence. Didn't plan to tell anyone I was going and wanted to make a "surprise return" at first, but had to confirm my attendance the days before. When I was there the feeling was kinda nostalgic, seeing them made me remember how hard we used to plan all the events and running them was another story. Somehow its just weird that how I used to be part of the group yet I felt I can't really fit in now. Guess maybe I outgrown it? I don't know but whatever it is, I want to salute those who stayed and carry on helping up even after so long.

Anyways I have to say this chinese new year period made me really think through a lot of things and think hard. From further studies to work to relationships and even to marriage, I never thought so far and so serious before in my life. I'm starting to feel more and more like an adult already, since even usual chat with friends now all revolve around the aspect of life and no longer where should we go and play or have fun. As much as I hate it with age catching up and time slipping every second away, I have to take a good hard look at myself and what I want to do from now on.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.