Dear blog,
So much has happened lately but I won't talk bout them.
Similarly, quite a lot has happened during this year. The top of the list that I will never forget is the accident on the eve of my birthday. And even after that I can still went and "celebrate" really made my 21st birthday a memorable one. Next, is passing out from a recruit at the start of the year to passing out as a sergeant in June and then being posted to my current unit doing all the things I've been doing. A little stressful but I'm really contented with where I am now. Grateful for everything that has happened this year, good and bad, which made me who I am now.
As for next year, it'll be an exciting one I guess. From finishing my national service to starting uni life which probably will be my last time studying. Though I'm quite half hearted about it and kinda wish things can stay like right now, but I know that eventually I still have to move on to the next stage in life as much as I don't like it. O well, can't wait to see what next year brings and hopefully it will be good.
Its the 5th year already and still going. I'm really interested to see how long I'll keep writing even as I grow older and progress more in life with more things going on. We'll see, till then.
Ben.