Just a normal and simple blog
Wednesday, November 9, 2011 9:11 PM;
Dear blog,
Today the 9th of November marks a year since I enlisted.

A blink of an eye and its been a year already. I met up with some friends recently who are going in soon and shared alot of my experiences with them. After talking to them I was quite amazed myself by how much I've went through during this one year. And if you tell me a year ago that I would be doing what I'm doing right now I wouldn't have believe it at all.

Another meaningful thing that today also marks is the end of my last guard commander cycle. The 7th and final cycle wasn't as smooth sailing as I wanted it to be, but still it was fairly alright. A little trouble with a few men which I hope it doesn't continue anymore cause we still got to work together.

I still can't believe this time last year I just went in tekong and the life I was leading inside. Anyways will be meeting my BMT section mates who I went through hell together soon. I wonder how they're doing in their respective units and how's army treating them. Most importantly, cant wait to catch up, think back and talk about the "good" old days.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.