Dear blog,
I guess I have to understand that sometimes not every crush, admiration or love has to have a happy ending, or even an ending at all. I have to understand that maybe sometimes its better to be just friends, good friends or even best friends. I have to understand that sometimes its better to have a long term close friendship than a short term joy of being together. I've been contemplating whether to say out how I feel, be it now or in the past. But maybe sometimes some things are best left unsaid. I know that if I say it out there's no point since that small time attraction to someone might ruin a potential long lasting friendship. And I know that even if we get together, we probably might won't last long so what for spoil everything.
So for now I'm going back again to do what I've been doing all along. Waiting for that day.
One day.
Ben.