Just a normal and simple blog
Thursday, October 13, 2011 11:13 AM;
Dear blog,
After a stressful and tiring week, I suddenly felt that I had to have a change of something.

And so I decided to cut off my long hair and go for the "army" hairstyle that I've always been avoiding since the start. I just don't like the feeling of when one glance at you and people know that you're in the army. Somehow I was secretly hoping that it would also sort of signify a fresh change and help things at work. But then things didn't get better.

Anyways on a happier note, went and celebrated a good friend's 21st birthday yesterday. Headed to Prive at Marina Keppel Bay which has quite a really nice scenery. Too bad we didn't had more time to walk around because of the reservation I already made but well, guess there'll be definitely a next trip there.

The towers there which I remember seeing right across from mount faber everytime I'm there.

Quite a nice view isn't it, of the sunset when we just got there.

Birthday girl!


During the whole night we kept talking a lot. It kinda amazes us that everytime when we meet, we always have so much to talk about.

Had dessert at a chocolate bar in vivo after that and took a stroll on sentosa boardwalk. Its kinda funny that the first time I was there, there was some fireworks when I didn't expected at all and yesterday when I thought there'll be fireworks again but there wasn't any. Weird.


Best old friend and I. 9 years of friendship since 2003 and still as strong. Next year will be the 10th so we made a deal to do some sort of celebration. Can't wait for then.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.