Just a normal and simple blog
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 12:01 AM;
Dear blog,
I should be still in camp on duty when this post is published. Today's date is an important date to me and I wanted the entry to be today's date so I decided to write this entry during the weekend first and pre post it.

Exactly a year ago today's date 16th of August, is the day that I got my driving license. I know it might not seem to be a big thing for some people but to me it signifies some sort of turning point for me as I approached adulthood. I always felt that being able to drive is a kinda big responsibility and when you can drive it means that you're old enough to handle that responsibility. And during this 1 year there were many incidents which happened when I drove. I can still remember the first person I drove out with, all the scary near accidents incidents, the places I explored with the car and not forgetting the biggest ever accident for me that happened just before I turn 21.

I admit I was kinda reckless driver in the beginning and might still be a little now but I definitely have learnt my lesson already. I still get glimpses of memories of that accident whenever I get too close behind other cars. Anyways I don't know what the future will hold but I do hope that my driving skills, road knowledge and directions gets better as I drive. Lastly like everyone who drives, is that to be able to drive a dream car someday.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.