Just a normal and simple blog
Wednesday, July 13, 2011 12:01 AM;
Dear blog,

On job training was not that bad. Trying to learn everything as much as I can that I needed to know and familiarizing myself with all the procedures and stuffs before most of the older sergeants ord. One highlight for me during this time was doing my first ever turnout as p1 commander. Though the older sergeants and the officer said I did fairly well for my first time but I still thought it could be better. And to be honest, though I dread the turnout to happen when I knew I was the p1 commander at first, I found the whole experience somewhat alittle fun and exciting at some point during the turnout. After the debrief I was just thinking through everything when I suddenly realised that that's what I wanted to do before I enter the army, which is to be in the front line and fight. Another thing was also getting use to the men calling you sergeant, sergeant all the time. It took some getting use to. Felt alittle weird at first but have to admit it also feels kinda nice.

Anyways today marks exactly a year that a friend of mine went overseas to study. You know sometimes I feel that time passes really slowly, but for this case I thought that time past kinda fast. I still remember the day that Kay and I went down to the airport to send this friend off and everything that happened then. For me its another story of a friendship that has quite abit of ups and downs in the middle and at one point I even thought of giving it all up. I'm just glad that at the end of the day our friendship still remains. Unlike some other that I tried really hard to salvage yet somehow still can't, but I guess that's not the point. The point is I wish this friend all the best over there and who knows, maybe I'll be able to go and visit this year. ;)


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.