Its been almost a month. From a not so good previous post, I'm glad this post will be a totally different one. Since there's quite many things that's worth to be happy about.
First off, I'm genuine surprised that people do still come here and read what I write. I always thought it was just that only 1 or 2 person but now I think its slightly more then that. Anyways to those who are reading I guess I can only say thank you. To still showing interest in whatever I'm up to even though I only update like once or twice a month most of the time.
Lately I've also been contacting some old friends within the past month. To be honest I'm quite surprise with myself also that I did what I did cause before entering the army, I thought that it might be the last few conversations that I'm going to have with some of them. Surprisingly I took the initiative to message some of them. Maybe I was too bored in camp, maybe I just want to find someone to talk with, or maybe deep down I still want to know how are they doing. I guess the answer is pretty obvious.
Lastly, I'm extremely glad to say that I've finally passed out from Specialist Cadet School after 6 months on course. Yes, I am now officially a 3rd Sergeant and I don't know how to describe my mixed feelings right now. On one hand after so long I finally achieved a decent rank but on the other hand I know that from the moment onwards things will be kinda different. Its when responsibilities and I guess sometimes a little shit too starts to come in. Of course I feel there's more of positives then negatives but still, I have to agree with most of my sergeants in every training school I been in that cadet life is definitely more fun. Anyways let's not talk about all these but something else. I realised its been more then a year of posts that I last uploaded photos so I guess this is definitely the best post to do so.
O yea ignore the stupid time and date on the pictures that are so wrong. Somehow I never adjusted the settings properly.
When the parade just finished.These few photos sum up a week and a half where I came back for combined arms term, which I have to say was one of the most fun times in army for me. Returning back to Pasir Leba camp where I started off my specialist journey, going back one night to my previous company Echo for reunion with most of the people that were in the same company when we were recruits in 5th coy. Not forgetting the best part, meeting up all the old and new friends that I made throughout from BMT, SCS, MPTS or in Air force. Playing basketball with some of them at night, meeting up in the canteen or mess to eat and chat, there's many moments that I enjoy during this short term. I guess its a perfect ending for some of us who might not see each other again, whereas for some of us we'll be working together in Sembawang airbase. So till then.

Ben.