Dear blog,
I'm writing this entry now with a very heavy heart.
I don't know where to start actually cause there's really too much that I want to say. Yesterday on my way to celebrate my birthday, I had a car accident. Never mind about the details but thank god that no one was hurt and there was no really big damage on both sides. I didn't know what to do at all and wanted to cancel my thing straight away but my dad told me to just go when I called him. In my heart I know that my parents are very worried and upset but yet they didn't want to spoil my day at all. With the mood like this, no matter how nice the chocolate buffet taste, the view on marina bay sands skypark that I always wanted to go see and the only company that I though of spending the last few hours with, it really doesn't matter to me anymore.
If there's anything good coming out from this accident, its that it happened right before I turn 21 and it taught me a really valuable lesson that sadly I learnt it through the hard way. I can't describe how bad the first few hours after turning 21 is and I never thought from such a happy occasion will have such a total 180 degree change. It really feels like shit when everyone is wishing you happy birthday and all that but yet you know yourself that its really not a joyous occasion anymore. I don't even know if I want to reply even. But anyways I just really hope in the future whenever I read back on this entry, I'll remember all the emotions last night and that family and god are the most important things to me.
I guess its time for me to really grow up and be like an adult now, or I should say that the time has already come. The lesson learnt will be the biggest present that I will ever receive and I hope it really stays with me throughout. Lastly it feels weird saying this but still I just want to say, happy 21st birthday to myself.
Ben.