Just a normal and simple blog
Saturday, May 14, 2011 11:11 PM;
Dear blog,
I always feel that there's no party in this world that does not end.

2 months have past so fast and I'm going to be posted out yet again. Remember the last time when I said I thought I would end up in the air force? Yea now I'm really in the air force in some capacity one way or another. When I first enter Military Police training school I told myself that I don't really need to make good friends with the people there cause I know sooner or later we'll all get split up like time and time again. But somehow inevitably I got to know a few friends that were actually in the same company as I am since Bmt and Scs but we didn't know each other at all then, and now we are quite good friends. But like I mentioned we're all now separated, posting to different places with one staying back in MPTS, one in navy and me in air force. From stepping out of the camp yesterday and walking to the mrt station back, I was just thinking about the day when I first arrived here, the trainings we had and the motto "Pride, Discipline, Honour" that I might not have the chance to shout again. As usual I will always have this feeling that I somewhat cannot explain.

Anyways out of boredom last night I decided to look through friendster (yes friendster, not facebook) and read through all my old testimonials I received from friends. While reading, my mind seem to be like a time machine which brought me back to the time when all the stuffs happened that's written on the testimonials. I can't help but to smile to myself, be it at all the lousy english shortcuts that we liked to use then or at the things that we wrote. I always like the feeling of reminiscing the past. I realised as we grow up the fun we have gets different and different and I miss those plain old simple fun we used to had. On a side note, a few weeks ago I read that friendster is going through a revamp or something and I'm looking forward to see what's going to be new. Maybe I'll go back to using friendster then and facebook will be a thing of the past which I told a friend some years back. We shall see.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.