Dear blog,
The past few weeks gave me this thought. Even though I still don't believe in such a thing as forever but maybe everything isn't as bad as I keep thinking it will be. Maybe forever does exist, someway or another. Maybe friendships do last even until you grow old, well some. Maybe I was wrong all along. Maybe, just maybe. But still, its still early to say or have any conclusion. We shall see how it goes few more years down the road.
Anyways today is good friday and I managed to survive the whole day abstaining from meat. Something which I tried to do for some years already but always couldn't do it at the end of the day. Its one of the traditions I guess for catholics to not eat meat on good friday or ever friday in weeks leading to good friday. I still remember a few years back I was out with a friend to see a play and it was a friday. We were suppose to go for a meal but since I couldn't eat meat, my friend brought me to a place that sells vegetarian food. Though the meal wasn't really good or maybe I just wasn't use to eating vegetarian food but it was an interesting experience for me.
Talking about thinking back the past, the date today used to mean something a lot to me. But now after so long I guess I can safely say I got over it. I was reading an entry I wrote a few years ago and I am surprise that I was right back then. That with a blink of an eye there were quite a few other people else after that. And also now that when I looked back at what happened and what I did, I wouldn't say I'll laugh at myself but I would say it did put a smile on my face.
Ben.