Just a normal and simple blog
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 10:50 PM;
Dear blog,
Somehow I've been feeling less and less motivated to write each time since nothing much has been happening. But I know that once I stop writing people won't be able to know what I been busy with. Since this is the only connection to me other then sms or msn which they don't see me online much. We shall see how much longer I can continue writing. Hopefully I won't stop anytime soon.

Anyways as I mentioned in my previous post, my foundation term in SCS has already ended and I got my posting as well. I didn't got into Air Defence Weapon System as I would like at first but ended up being posted to Military Police. I guess its a good thing anyway since so many people will want to get into this vocation.

The posting also signifies the parting of ways of my section mates which most of us were together since BMT. I wanted to write about them after my passing out parade at first but didn't in the end. But now that we have gone though an additional 8 weeks together with in total 17 weeks I felt that I really bonded more with them. Most of them were saying how they didn't want to go separate ways and how tiring and troublesome it is to make new friends all over again in their new units. Since it wouldn't be the same as they didn't went through everything with those new friends. Of course I feel the same way as them but to me I always thought that its unavoidable cause this is all part and parcel of life. Like I said before, no matter how close people are they will still go their own ways later in life.

I'm going to report to my new unit tomorrow after a week of rest. I really wonder how will it be like, the training, the people, the 3 months that I will be there. And with that, here we go again, again.

I guess its a new start for me now, both personally and militarily.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.