Dear blog,
Its been awhile since I last wrote. Quite many things happened in between this period of time, happy ones and the not so good ones.
I guess I haven't mentioned yet but I was posted to Specialist Cadet School, something that I was somewhat aiming for. Anyways the past 2 weeks was a long one, being confined and all. We were busy training in camp preparing for outfield, having outfield and section live firing. But so fast its end of week 6 already and soon the last 2 weeks will gonna pass just like that with my foundation term ending. I'm already wondering which unit will I be posted to and if there's a chance I will end up in air force instead.
I wanted to write about something for quite some time already but I didn't know how to start. Its really sad that I didn't did what I said I wanted to do, eventually. I thought that I already had at first but I was wrong. I still made the same mistake that I always did at the end of everything, being an asshole. I really hate myself for making things turn out this way, having regrets every single time that things always never ended properly. And that things will be hard to go back to the way it was.
On the day of the flight I was expecting a message before it took off but it didn't came. When I heard there was something for me I just wanted a card or something with words but there wasn't. Anyways whatever that all happened doesn't matters anymore already. I just hope that everything's alright and coping well over there. I'm sorry and I didn't had a chance or courage to say this until now,
Goodbye.
Ben.