Just a normal and simple blog
Friday, December 31, 2010 11:59 PM;
Dear blog,
So fast a year is coming to an end soon.

I guess I can say that I've been through quite a lot this year. This year consists of the most slack time of my life and also the most toughest time of my life up to date. Did what I wanted to do during this year. This year I graduated from poly. This year I got my license. This year I kept changing my appearance, trying many different hairstyles before entering the army. This year I did my last Primers event, POC'10. This year I met up with almost everyone that I wanted to meet, some that I didn't see for a long time. This year I started my national service, got into the most toughest company in tekong, which hopefully will pay off in the future. This year sadly another death happened.

And this year its another cycle with another person again. Though its about the same ending as always but I'm glad that I did what I said I wanted to do last year. Which is to stop making the same mistake and being an asshole at the end of everything.

I wanted to put a picture of the year but I realised there's no one definite one. There were just many important moments for me during this year.

This year I learnt to be even more independent. I've grown and I guess I've matured abit too. Next year I will be passing out from BMT and I'll know where I be posted to, which unit. Next year I'll officially be an adult already, 21. I wonder how everything will be like and most importantly, how I'll be like next year.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.