Dear blog,
Now that my BMT is halfway completed, things have took a slight change.
Remember the goal that I said I wanted to work towards? Well, I guess I decided to settle for the second best. No doubt it'll still be good if I can achieve my initial goal but I know that trainings will be even more tougher then now. And not forgetting other factors that will come in together.
Remember that I said before I was in one of the most toughest company? Well, we found out that not only 5th coy IS the toughest company in school 4 but the whole of tekong also. But still I'm proud to know that we went through and did so much more then the others. Anyways starting from this week onwards we're allow to bring food and mp3 in so I guess everything's not so bad after all.
3 more weeks and we'll be through with BMT. I thought I can just concentrate on army and nothing else for this 9 weeks in the beginning, but apparently I couldn't. I still think back sometimes. Think back of certain times, think back of certain people.
Ben.