Dear blog,
Happy birthday first of all, its been 4 years since I started writing. Lately I'm just wondering its quite weird how things work sometimes.
I still remember the first few weeks of army, how tough everything was and how I wish everything will pass faster. And now that BMT is coming to a end, I wish that I can spend a little more time inside having fun with my section mates. One of our commanders talked to us the other night and told us to compare what we are feeling now with what we are feeling when we first enlisted. We've all adapted to army life now that's for sure. Just doing what we are being told to do and not having much or any stress.
Sent Dad and Mum off early morning just now for their holiday. So I'll be on my own at home till booking in later in the evening. Its funny how every sunday when they are here I have to book in early and can't have a proper dinner with them and now that I'm booking in slightly later then usual they are away. And, when I book out next wednesday they won't be back yet. So much for a holiday week. Right now I'm just thinking what can I do with everything to myself.
I hate it everytime when I'm about certain to give up on something, things have to take a change
Ben.