Dear blog,
I wanted to post this entry a few days back but didn't want to rush it out when I feel its not written the way I wanted it to be.
Things have been good I guess, especially last week. Dad went overseas so I had the car for the whole week, driving everywhere. Every single day was packed, finally managing to meet up with some old friends. 1 of who the last time we saw each other was more then 3 years ago, before poly started. I didn't get to meet everyone that I wanted to before I enlist but like I mentioned a few months back, is that I have learnt how to deal with disappointments. Still, it was good to know what those that I met are busy with and stuff. I'm just glad to know that they're doing fine in their respective stages of life now.
Every time a chapter of my life ends, I always like to do some sort of closure. Meet up with some good friends, talk about the past, enjoy the moments and finally, say goodbye for what might be the last time. To me after every phase in life I know that things wouldn't be the same anymore. As much as people miss the good ole' times and all they still move on in life, moving on to different things that's important to them now. Its weird I know but I just don't believe such a thing as forever.
This week is the last week for me, sadly. Right now I'm just trying to push myself harder then before, making sure I'm in my best form when I go in. And I just wish that I will have a piece of mind and did everything I can to make things right by the time the 9th come.
I'll most probably write again before I go in so I guess I'll stop here.
Ben.