Just a normal and simple blog
Monday, November 8, 2010 11:59 PM;
Dear blog,
Now that the day has finally come tomorrow, I can't describe how I'm feeling exactly right now.

I've spent 8 months waiting just for this day. Its kinda long but I guess its not a bad thing after all. These 8 months have been good, might be the best time of my life yet with no stress at all and having all the free time in the world. I had fun, I achieved my goal that I set out to do, and of course the best part every time during the holidays, meeting up with people that I care about.

Now that I'm going to start another chapter of my life things will be different for me. Compare to my whole life I guess now is one of the times I have a rough goal in my head and that I'm going to work towards it. I'm expecting quite alot from myself actually during this period of time. Somehow I feel that its important to have a source of motivation when I'm inside but I doubt I got any so I guess the only source of motivation for myself is myself. I'm going to work hard and do everything for the sake of myself. If there's a time I'm so determined, it would be now.

I know that from the moment I go in things will be totally different from then on. I will change for better or for worst but no matter what I will be different from what I am now. I always don't like changes, especially changes in between 2 phases in life where you have to learn how to adapt all over again. But I guess change is always inevitable.

I shall stop here cause I still got quite some stuffs that I need to do. I was rushing through most of this post so I don't think I cover everything that I wanted to say. Anyways I'll still post entries after I enlist so continue to check back here every now and then. Who knows another entry might be out sooner then expected.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.