Just a normal and simple blog
Saturday, October 16, 2010 10:40 PM;
Dear blog,
Recently I found out that there ARE other people reading my entries other then a few that I know of. What's even more amazing is that I'm able to see which blog links to here so I somehow know who's reading. I can even know which county, operating system or browser they use. I don't know if its really accurate or not but its something relatively new to me.

Anyways my body has been pretty banged up recently. Guess I overworked it a little too much since after basketball my whole body especially my back would ache. I still went to swim and run after 2 continuous days of basketball last week. And my left arm always feel kinda weird every time after I finish carrying dumbbells. I know I added weight slightly too fast by jumping to 15kg already but I don't think that's the cause of it. To play it safe I had a few days rest but I should be going back to my training within the next few days. I just hope its nothing serious.

Now that my enlistment date is coming nearer and nearer, I just want to try and settle some stuffs that's important to me before I go in. Hopefully things will end better after everything and I can really tell myself that its over.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.