Dear blog,
Life has been alright I guess.
A few days ago I was clearing my study table and I found quite many of my old stuffs from secondary school and poly days. I read through most of them and felt a lot then. On that same day I was reading a friend's blog old achieves where one of the post was linked to my year 1 class blog. Again it was really nostalgic when I was reading through the old posts and looking at the photos posted. I don't know why but most of time things seems to be better for me at the start. As time goes by things doesn't feel as good as in the beginning. Its like when you first heard a song, you're so eager to find the title of the song and want to keep hearing the song again and again. But after hearing it for quite sometime, you don't get the same strong feeling as when you first heard it. I don't know about you, but it happens to me.
Anyways I decided to start training for army starting from this month. I guess 2 months is good enough time for me to run, swim and gym to prepare myself. Not that I haven't been exercising at all, I carry weights at home and swim a bit here and there but just not on a fixed schedule.
And I got another plan in mind, but I don't know if its going to happen. I won't say what is it about for now but I will when everything is confirmed.
I just hope that things will go well.
Ben.