Just a normal and simple blog
Thursday, July 29, 2010 10:55 PM;
Dear Xing zong,
Its been quite sometime since Kay and I saw you.

Monday was your 2nd year anniversary but I had work and Kay only came back that night so we went today instead. The last time we went and visit you was a year ago and you still look the same today as usual, happy. It seems that every time when we go and find you the trip isn't that smooth. The first time my dad drove us there we made a wrong turn and had to go one big round, the second time we took a bus but we alight at the wrong stop. This time was no different cause Kay overshot and we missed the turn. Kay said something that made me wonder if it was true, he said if you don't want us to come that's why we always couldn't get there right.

But the right thing we did like the previous time was to get your favourite long john set meal which I really hope you enjoyed it. Kay and I didn't talk to you openly this time but just in our hearts which I guess you heard us just the same. Its been 2 years and up till now we still don't know the reason why you did it. Every time Kay and I visit you we would discuss the possible reasons and all but never really came to a conclusion. To me, I feel that no matter what is the reason or reasons are, it doesn't matter anymore already. Cause as long as its the decision that you made, I will just stand by it.

I wonder if you were still around would you be waiting to go in the army or would you been like those who just went in today. Would you be in some other army divisions or would you be just like your brother becoming an officer which is no surprise to me cause you had always been so fit. I always keep wondering how things will be like if you were still around but the thing I always wonder most, is that if you are doing well wherever you are.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.