Just a normal and simple blog
Monday, July 12, 2010 7:45 PM;
Dear blog,
Actually I wanted to post the whole story about a friend and I which I spent about 2 weeks writing and rewriting. But I just couldn't get the feel of the story right and its kinda long, so I guess I'll just do a short one instead.

I'm a person that treasures friendships, especially when the particular friendship means something more to me. The friendship between this friend and I is kinda interesting cause it didn't start the usual way for me. I have to admit when I first saw this friend I really didn't expect us to be friends at all, much less the situation now. From "don't even want to talk to this person at all" to "normal friends who talk a little here and there" to "good friends who talk almost every night" and lastly to now, I guess we came a long way.

But just like every friendship that seems to be going quite well and getting better for me, something had to happen which unfortunately the friendship was affected. Yea I know that most of the times its because of my words and actions that cause things to turn worst but, I really have my own reasons. Things kinda went downhill for us awhile but we managed to fix things, which sadly I can't say the same to other friendships that mean something.

Even though things seems to be back to normal and we're alright now, I guess we won't have much more time together already anyways. Like what I told this friend, I just wish we had more time and be able to do more things together but I guess people entering and leaving our lives is all part and parcel of life.

Because this friend, is going abroad to study.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.