Dear blog,
I guess this post is long overdue but I couldn't find a more suitable timing to post it then now. (To be honest its more of I couldn't find time to post it until today which I'm freer)
I was talking with a friend one night a few months ago and she told me this, maybe I will like this new chapter, after poly. Then I suddenly remembered the day before poly started, I was talking with another friend of mine and she told me the exact same thing. That who knows, maybe I will make good friends and enjoy myself in poly. Which in the end she was so damn right. And now with my friend saying the same thing, I wonder if the same thing is going to happen, that I will like life after poly.
I also remember another friend that said to me this, enjoy my school days, I will miss it when I am where my friend was at a couple of years back. Needless to say, I feel the same way as my friend now. Its just kinda weird that everyone's going back to school while I'm still having my "holiday". I went back to school last thur for the first time since school started and the moment I tapped out of the ticketing machine, I felt like a student again almost immediately. Wearing tshirt, shorts and slippers, and carrying only a file. Haha. And the moment I met my friend I kept telling her how good its to feel like a student again.
Anyways I've been very busy the last month with my driving lessons, planning for Primers orientation camp and occasionally meeting up with some friends when I can find time during my hectic schedule. Now that I left a few more lessons for my driving (cause I had lessons almost every morning since the start of april) and POC coming up in 2 weeks time, I wonder how this month will turn out to be. Hopefully this month will be the best month.
I want to talk more about POC but I guess its another topic for another day, cause there's so much I want to say about it.
Ben.