Just a normal and simple blog
Friday, May 28, 2010 3:33 PM;
Dear blog,
I got so many things to talk about.

My graduation ceremony, Malacca trip, the 2 days without tv, laptop and desktop, my dad letting me drive the car for awhile, the combine birthday bbq yesterday and something that happened the night before. I really want to write all my thoughts down but, I'm tired. If I were to write I'll probably take one whole day to type, edit and post all the photos. Which I will do if I really want to write, if not I rather not write at all.

There's a few more days to the end of May and all I can say about this month is that its the most eventful month. Whether if its the best month we'll have to see how are the remaining days. I'm just hoping that everything will be alright at the end of the day.

There are many photos that I want to post from my graduation ceremony but I'll just post this one.


I'll write again when I got the time and feeling to write.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.