Dear blog,
I can't believe this is the end already. To be honest I got so much to say bout POC, be it the planning since march, during the camp itself, or my thoughts after the camp. But somehow I just feel like keeping this post short.
I can still remember the first meeting as if it was just yesterday, how it started and all. I even remember how hard of a decision for me to come to when deciding which dept to be in for the committee. I can still remember how long ago I've already decided that I'll be doing POC no matter what. All these happened quite a few months ago or even more than half a year back, but the 3 days of camp passed so fast just like that. Even though throughout the camp there were a few bumps here and there but I guess overall it was a great camp with everyone putting in a lot of efforts. After the camp I was walking down from school of business to Primers room alone and on the way my mind kept flashing scenes from all that happened during the 3 days. Suddenly I felt kinda lost cause after being so used to planning for the camp, there's like nothing to look forward to now that its over.
You know there's a saying that there's no party in the world that will not end. From starting out my journey in Primers at POC'08, to returning back from my indefinite break for POC'09 and now doing my last ever event POC'10. I thought there is no other better way to end my journey in Primers, what's more at the biggest event of all. It was definitely a good last event with feel good moments like Peijin and even Kay coming back as committee to help up, plus working with the same officer that I started out with in POC'08. I'm still thinking though, if its the last event that I'm going to plan for or the last event that I'm going to appear. But whatever it is I'll always say, never say never. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
But for now, POC'10 will be my retirement event.
Ben.