Just a normal and simple blog
Monday, April 12, 2010 11:59 PM;
Dear blog,
Its been quite sometime since I last wrote. Not that I don't have any thoughts or whatsoever during this period of time. I occasionally write down some stuffs that I save as drafts but didn't publish them out until I feel like it. Anyways I just want to say something about today.

To be honest, I was quite looking forward to today. I though today will be like a month ago, a good day. But I was somewhat wrong. The day started off not so well, and I was quite unhappy. I realised that I will always feel this way when things don't happen the way I planned or thought it will happen. But anyways after sometime everything slowly became alright and we just continued the day. I suddenly remembered how similar this incident is compared to something that happened 1, 2 years back, just that its a different person this time round.

What's worth mentioning was that something happened at night that I didn't expect it to happen and it sort of made my day. You know, I realised that its like a same cycle happening again just like the previous few cases. Maybe this time things will finally have a better ending? I don't know. But I do know that I hate to say this again, which is I guess we'll have to see where it goes from here.

Overall, I guess today is a good day.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.