Just a normal and simple blog
Monday, April 19, 2010 10:28 PM;
Dear blog,
I wanted to talk about something else today initially, but some stuffs happened the past two days so I thought I'll write about them first.

Coincidentally, I got the chance to clear things up in the air about 2 issues which I decided to do so. Its kinda interesting that the chances came back to back, and that the incidents got to be redressed one after another. Though some are still halfway from being back to like how it was before, some are alright already. I know that I'm the reason sometimes for causing things to turn out like that, but I also know that I have my reasons for doing certain things at that point of time. I was chatting with someone last night(early morning) and that person said something that made me realised its not worth losing a good friend just because of some stuffs that happened. Which is true be it either any one of them, or the other few for that matter.

Things are alright now I guess. Which is good cause now I can do the things I need to do with a clearer mind. And lastly, I like the feeling of ending things in a good note.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.