Just a normal and simple blog
Sunday, February 28, 2010 10:28 PM;
Dear blog,
Today is the birthday of a good friend of mine, so I decided to take the time and talk about him.

But first let me post an entry that I wrote sometime during year1, around 2 years back.

I was with Kay in the train back. We were talking about my stuff as usual and then he said something that struck me at that moment. I forgot what we were discussing about or what did he say, but what I remembered is that he'll always make me sees things in another way.

Even though we only known each other since year 1, I guess we're quite close. Even people in Primers thought we were secondary school friends. But the funny thing is that we have 2 different personalities when it comes to doing work, with him being the more fun type and me the more serious type. We also have 2 different views on the same thing most of the time. I guess like the saying goes, opposite attracts.

So that was what I wrote back then. And throughout these 3 years we gone through a lot, especially an incident which I guess I mentioned too many a times already.

I guess he's a really good friend. He always get me something whenever he returns from a holiday or a diving trip. And whenever I'm thinking through about stuffs or uncertain about things, I'll always discuss with him. He always help me see things in another point of view that I always missed out. He tells me things he see from his point of view and I'll understand after that. He makes me face the stuffs that I am always running away from. And for that I'm really grateful.

Also, I've been meeting Kay and he'll drive to and fro school almost everyday since the start of the last semester. I know what most people are thinking and I will tell them like what I told Bryan the other time when he ask. No matter who it was between the two of us, we will drive the other person. Its just that Kay got his license first so its him driving. I'll do the same if its me who got the license first. So yea. Hopefully I'll be able to get my license soon and we can drive around together or drive each other's cars occasionally for the fun of it. Haha

Anyways on thursday after the last paper for some of them, the class went out and celebrated. Had yum cha buffet at chinatown, movie at cine, and birthday surprise for Kay in front of taka. I was thinking since I have the photos for Kay's birthday celebrations the past 2 years I might as well post them all together.

Year1/One of the sunday



Credits to Vivian for the photos.

Year2/After last paper






Credits to Kaiwei for the photos.

Year3/Last thursday







Credits to Kaiwei again for the photos.

Happy 20th birthday Kay and thanks for everything.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.