Dear blog,
To say it has been a hectic week is a understatement. If you tell me spending the whole week plus staying back after BD presentation on sat plus continuing on sun till 8 plus at night to rush out a report that's due on mon before 8am is not freaking crazy, then I don't know what is. I don't remember there was ever a week before that was packed like this. But I guess that's the last few weeks of year3 for me.
Anyways, to continue from my previous post.
Since the beginning of the year, I promised myself not to bother about a certain gender anymore. I realised the whole time that I been affected by them is because of their stupid actions or words. But I thought the funniest thing is that I am 100 times more stupid to be even affected by them, by the things they do or by the things they say. I just don't get what they want exactly. So, I decided that I just can't be bothered anymore.
And after realising the one mistake that I been making all this while, I somewhat became a much happier person now. Doing whatever I want when I want without having to please anyone. Having so much fun during random movie outings with the guys in the class, going for late night supper with Hewett and Kay at geylang and then to east coast park and marina barrage after that. How much funnier are these then them.
This week will be the the official last week of school already. Next week will be study break and the week after that will be the last semestral exam for poly. So fast 3 years have past already. No doubt things won't be the same anymore but still, I'm going to have fun during this last week.
I'll talk more about these 3 years again next time but as for now, I'm just going to enjoy myself this last week that I have in school.
Ben.