Just a normal and simple blog
Sunday, January 17, 2010 9:29 PM;
Dear blog,
Its a new year already, and a new decade.

I know I'm kinda slow, but due to some unforeseen circumstances I didn't get to finish writing. And also something went wrong with you. So, I had to find a new skin change the template and everything. But I guess its a good thing after all, starting brand new with the first post of the year and decade.

Anyways, back to the post that I written the other time.

On new year eve we went and catch a show, had dinner and walked around mount faber. Lastly ending the year and starting the new one by counting down on henderson wave which we saw the fireworks from marina, vivo and sentosa. Even though I still got alot to say about the day and how it didn't turned out as what I thought it will be, but I'm just glad that we had each other's company for that day. I guess its a good way to start off the new year.

The night lights and the scenery at henderson wave is actually very very beautiful. Its kinda pity that we didn't took any photos except for this one cause there was really alot of people around and all the good spots to take photos were occupied. I really feel like going there another time. Hopefully it will be a better experience.

And I just want to say,

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I can write a whole paragraph about this but I won't. I guess it applies to almost everyone. Just an interesting phase to keep at the back of your mind. So yea. I'll continue another time.


Ben.

Quotes
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have a say in who hurts you

Him
Just a normal and simple guy leading a normal and simple life. A Gemini born on 29 May and is 26 this year. Likes to reminisce about the past and wonders what could he have done differently, and now looks forward to the future to see what will it bring. So tell him if you can invent a time travel machine or have already invented one.

Thoughts

Archives
2006: 12
2007: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2008: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2009: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12
2010: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2011: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2012: 01. 02. 06. 07. 09. 10. 11. 12.
2013: 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2014:02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 11. 12.
2015: 03. 04. 05. 10. 11. 12.
2016: 01. 12.